As a Life Planner, I no longer give regulated financial advice, but I did so for 30 years. My financial knowledge, therefore, helps me construct a personal financial plan for each of my clients.
This addresses the five issues which are common to most clients:-
- Guaranteeing a lifetime’s income
- Increasing the value of their assets
- Reducing their personal taxes
- Protecting the people they care about
- Leaving a legacy to their heirs and causes
And if you are a business owner, we can help you construct:-
- An expansion plan to grow your business
- A winning team that frees you up
- An exit plan, (if it is time to do so)
- And a disaster plan, (just in case)
With 30 years of understanding of the tax system, investment funds, and financial products, I am in a position to construct a generic financial plan to help you achieve whichever of these is important to you.